Monday, November 19, 2007

Our growing boy!

Story time with daddy

Little Bright Eyes (check out his neck rolls)


Not so sure about tummy time, or the fact that there is a moose on his back. He looks as if he is holding on for dear life!













A lot of changes have occured this week. Eli is now officially a chatter box:) He was cooing before, but now it is a lot and his vocabulary is continuing to expand. His most favorite thing to say is "agoo". It darn near melts my heart to hear! What a precious little boy we have! Eli is also responding to us! He follows us with his eyes, talks back to us (in a good way;)), and LOVES to smile and cackle! We are having so much fun! Another big change with our biggie boy is that we started him on the "Baby Wise" schedule yesterday. It was a little rough in the beginning, but I would say that today has been a much better day, and we had the best night ever last night! Ok, I will stop babbling! Hope all is well with everyone! We miss you all!
the Heuer's

2 comments:

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Leah, I can't say this enough, I am just SO happy for you! What an absolute miracle little Eli is! He is so precious!!! You'll have to keep in touch with me and give me all kinds of mommy advice for when Jesse and I have a baby!!! Love ya...

Jesse and Stephanie said...

p.s. How can I keep in touch with you through email? I know you're probably still on maternity leave from work...