Monday, April 21, 2008

pictures and update

We just love how he sleeps- funny thing is, I sleep with my hands like that a lot;)
Cousin Maddie and Cousin Dalton came to visit!
Eli loves his Uncle Don!
Eli getting ready to crawl
...ah.....this is the life....
READY, SET, SPLASH!
Eli, helping me to fold laundry!
Eli has TWO teeth!
Our silly, smiley little boy....we are so blessed!

Well, it is official- we have a crawler! This morning I was in the kitchen getting Eli's breakfast ready, Ian was in the guest bathroom getting ready and I had left him in his room to play for a little bit. All of the sudden, I heard "clink clink...clink clink". So I went into his room and....no Eli! I searched and then "clink clink, clink clink", the noise was coming out of the guest bathroom, right next to his bedroom. I open the door (he had closed it) and there he was playing with the basket of shells on the floor! Ian was standing by observing what Eli would do- he wanted to see what he would do! We have a little booger on our hands....needless to say, I will need to do some serious baby-proofing on our house ASAP!
Love to you all
The Heuers

0 comments: