Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2 weeks!





Well, our little baby boy is now officially 2 weeks old! We can't believe how fast time flies! Here are some pictures of our sweet little boy:)



Our first family photo at home:)



You...me...staring contest...You win...you always do!




Our first family walk:)


Precious baby boy




Our little biggie boy!



Dad showing off Eli at work!

We just love our little guy and feel so incredibly blessed to have him in our lives. We can't wait to show him off to everyone in Indiana when we come in the winter:) In the mean time we will continue to update the blog and tell him all about you all;)

Love to everyone

Ian, Leah and Elijah

2 comments:

Jesse and Stephanie said...

I am SO happy for you! I was checking your blog almost every day for pictures and an update, and I was SO excited when I finally saw pictures of your beautiful little boy! Congratulations, I know you guys will make great parents!!!
Love, Stephanie Renea Workman

Lisa Heller said...

I am so glad to see new pics of Eli! I too have been checking out your blog frequently, just hoping to see him. He's adorable! And Leah, you look great!