Friday, February 8, 2008

VIDEOS!!

Ok! I know it has been over a month since I last posted. Here are some videos we captured of our little one. He has grown so much this past month! I hope you like them! I'm sorry if my voice is crazy loud and annoying, I don't realize how bad I sound until I review the videos, so sorry;) Try to ignore me and just focus on Eli and you'll do just fine:) Not much has happend in the past month, except for the fact that our love for our little one grows leaps and bounds by each passing moment. He is such an amazing treaure from heaven and feel so blessed that God chose us to love him. What an awesome God we serve! Our little Eli has "matured" so much this month. He is talking, laughing, grabbing, pulling mommy's hair and daddy's chest hair every moment he gets. Eli loves taking a bath, as soon as we go into the bathroom he gets so giddy because he knows what happens next...BATH TIME! He is truely a joy to be around. Again, I hope you enjoy these videos, and I will post pictures soon:) Also, please post your e-mail addresses on the comment board so I can send you albums of our sweet boy via e-mail. Thank you! Love to you all!

The Heuers

1 comments:

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Awwww...once again, he is SO CUTE!!! Babies are such miracles! I would love to see an album of your family...here's my email address (I think you already have it, though): jessesgirl73005@hotmail.com. Have a great weekend!!!