Monday, January 12, 2009

BIG NEWS

I went to upload some photos on the blog for everyone, but it looks like the camera is in the car- and Ian has the car...so- I'll just write about our big news!!!

OUR BIG NEWS!!

We are so excited to share with everyone that our little boy is going to be a big brother! We found out on November 9th that we are expecting baby number 2! We couldn't be happier! We are due July 9th, so that makes me 14 weeks and 4 days:) I have been a lot more nauseas this pregnancy and a whole lot more sensitive to smells. So sensitive that Ian has to make Eli his breakfast in the mornings because I just can't stomach the smell of eggs. Thank you Ian for doing this love gift for your wife! We had our second doctors appointment on January 7th, and everything checked out just great! We were able to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time; 152 beats per minute! Such sweet music to our ears! Our next appointment is for February 11th and at that appointment we will be able to find out if we are having a little boy or girl! We can't wait! As soon as Ian comes back with the camera, I will post pictures of my little bump!

Please be praying for continued health for me and most importantly this sweet life inside me. We feel so blessed that we have the privelage of being a mommy and daddy to another sweet life! Thank you Jesus for this precious precious gift! We love you all!

1 comments:

Aaron, Anita, Leah, Owen, Liam, and little girl Smits said...

It sounds like you may be having a little girl on your hands which would be soo much fun! I'm glad things are going well. Can't wait to see your tiny belly pictures:)