Thursday, December 18, 2008

3 MONTHS!

I've failed. Many have asked..."Are your blogging days over?" Here is my reply....No they are not over, I'm just not as good about posting as most moms are, I guess I just don't have a huge passion for it. Not that I don't love my baby, and want to show him off to friends and family....I do so very much! I just like checking everyone else's page over updating mine! Seriously, it takes like 20-30 minutes to check all of the blogs (if you want to read all of them, which is one of the highlights of my day;)...pathetic, I know), and then I feel guilty because I should be scrubbing a toilet or something. I am so sorry- I have made an early New Years Resolution (is that the right word?) to at least post once a week....maybe I should start with every other week, that way if I do post once a week, everyone will be really surprised! :) Oh dear....forgive me.
Ok! So! Since my last post we have had a trip to California with Marcy and Duane (Ian's mom and step-dad), and Eric and Jen , Eli's early birthday part, Eli's birthday, Eli's dedication, fun times with Grandma and Grandpa Lakey Lake, a wonderful visit with Aunt Erin, Uncle Jason and Kate and Nick, Thanksgiving, and for a special treat Aunt Annie came to visit, too! We also had a fun fun fun time with Aunt Katy, Uncle Jeff, and cousin Luke, early Christmas with Nonni and Nonno, Eli's first haircut, and many many fun times with Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Jen, Uncle Eric and Isaiah James! WOW! That's a lot! Now, I am going to warn you, I am going to try my best to get all of these pictures up to mark the memories....but Eli is due to wake up soon- so, what I don't get up today I will tomorrow:) And that is a promise!

Our Little waterbug! He LOVES bath time! Ian likes to give him a bath at night time and boy do they have so much fun!







these last two pictures were on Eli's birthday night! We took him outside for sunset and he was able to play in the water...which is one of his favorite things!

Ok! Eli is awake, so I must get him....but stay tuned for tomorrow! You won't want to miss it;)

3 comments:

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

Leah!! I am so proud of you :) Your little guy is so darn cute!!

Unknown said...

Leah--these pictures are so precious! Ian and Eli are so blessed to have you!! You guys are such an amazing family :)

Unknown said...

-Love Heather and Adam :)